We celebrated Tyler's (my nephew) birthday today. He turned 3 on the 14th. It was a great day for a birthday party at the park...the weather was perfect. well, except for the sudden bursts of wind that would actually blow your food off your plate! Other than that it was a good day. Tyler and Evan took turns to see who could scream the loudest. I don't know why Evan is so into screaming at the top of his lungs now but I cannot wait for him to be over it! Tyler got lots of cool stuff and had fun with all his cousins and friends! There was even a pinata to smack around...and what kid doesn't like to swing a bat as hard as they can in hopes of finding some candy and toys! Here's a few pics to share:
You looked beautiful at that party girl. It was the perfect day. I enjoyed getting to see all of you, even if it was only for a few minutes. Keep me posted on Wendell!
Married to Wendell since 2005, mom to Evan (1) and stepmom to Jordan (8) and Sarah (15). Work at Achievement Academy in Lakeland, FL...a pre-school for kids with developmental delays and disabilities from birth to age 6.
1 comment:
You looked beautiful at that party girl. It was the perfect day. I enjoyed getting to see all of you, even if it was only for a few minutes. Keep me posted on Wendell!
Post a Comment