Wendell and I had our anniversary celebration dinner last night. Ruth's Chris didn't disappoint (well...except for the price...we spent even more this time than last time!)But boy...their calamari and creme brulee were worth it alone! Here's a picture of some tulips Wendell brought me. Aren't they pretty? Speaking of Wendell...please keep praying...he had to do an EKG on Friday in preparation for Thursday's surgery and it came back abnormal. He's doing it again tomorrow. PLEASE PRAY it comes back fine...we can't add a heart condition to his list of medical issues!
Oh quick funny story...our Wal-mart got new buggies that shock you about 100 times during your trip. Today Wendell and I were there but drove separate because he had to go on to work. When we went to kiss goodbye, he was holding onto the buggy and shocked me when his lips touched mine. We both said "Ow!" and laughed because now we can say when we kiss sparks literally fly! Maybe it was a 'had to be there kind of moment' but we sure thought it was funny!




5 comments:
Love the photos of your little cuddle bug. I think boys are so cute with hoodies on! The tulips are beautiful! Is that your fav flower? I have been praying for your hubby, and will continue too. That has to be stressful news for you as well. I am sure the next one will come back normal. (:
Your sparky kiss is hilarious! I love the tulips and Evan looks like he's straight out of a Baby Gap commercial or something. I'm proud of you for your good attitude through all these trails. I'm praying! Love you so much!
Evan is so flippin cute!
I pray all goes well for your husband! And your little man is so handsome!
Those are some adorable pictures of Evan, what a cutie!!! The tulips are so pretty!
Post a Comment