Just a quick post to let everyone know today is my 4-year wedding anniversary! I'm on my way out the door to take Evan to his 18 month doctor appointment and then on to work so I have to make it quick. wow...four years. The time has flown by! We've made alot of memories so far in those four years...vacations, losing my dad, almost losing his, converting our garage into the family room, illnesses (and now surgeries!), and the most important....creating a new addition to the family! It's been quite a journey....a roller coaster ride! We have so many more memories to make together. We have two rocking chairs on our front porch and Wendell always tells me of how he sees the two of us, old and gray, sitting in those chairs, holding hands and watching our grandchildren play in the front yard. :)
We don't plan to do much to celebrate today...but this weekend we're going to Ruth's Chris restaurant in Tampa again. I am SO EXCITED about that. My mouth is already watering. :) A quick update on Wendell...he has his dual cyst/sinus surgery next Thursday, the 29th. And after enduring a few more doctor's appointments for his ankle..he has to go to ANOTHER foot doctor b/c this one (the THIRD one) can't/won't operate on it. AARRRGGH! so aggravating. But we're hoping for early February for surgery on his ankle. As for Rachel...her dad went in to get the pacemaker and his heart was healing wonderfully on it's own so he didn't have to get it! YAY God! He's home and doing well! Thank you for the prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Happy Anniversary Bob! You and Wendell are so favored by God! I'm sure Joey and I will come rock with ya'll when we're old and gray and loving some rock and roll! hee hee!! Love you and am lifting up Wendell! Tell Rachel I said, "Go God!"
Happy Anniversary! I'm so happy for you guys! I wish your front porch was a little closer so we could all rock together and watch the grandkids play!
Happy Anniversary! Your right time does fly by! Good luck with all the surgeries coming up and with trying for the new edition.
Have a great time this weekend!
Happy Anniversary!!! I hope it is wonderful, and your family shares many more wonderful years!!!!
Post a Comment