I just wanted to blog about how cute my son is!!! :P He is getting such a personality and I love it! I think I've mentioned before how he loves to dance...he dances anytime he hears music...in the car, watching TV, on the radio in the house. There is a radio in my bedroom right next to where I always change his diaper and yesterday he got up from his diaper change and said "Dance" while lifting his arms up to me. That was the first time I've heard him say dance...it was so clear, I knew exactly what he wanted. So I turned on the radio to the christmas songs station and we danced to "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus". He loved it! :)
Also, lately he has been giving kisses like crazy. For example this morning I was feeding him his oatmeal and after every bite he would take my hand and kiss it. And then flash this heart-melting smile at me. Then when I was eating my cereal, he always has to climb in my lap and have some bites, so as we were taking turns getting bites he kept grabbing my face and kissing me on the lips. SO CUTE! I love it. Now don't get me wrong...he's not always so cute and cuddly (like last night when he pooped in the tub and got very upset when his bath ended early)...but those cute and cuddly times more than make up for the not so cute and cuddly times!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is so sweet!!! He is so adorable! I miss all those times when there were little :(
I love your family Christmas pic!
Melt my heart! How sweet giving his Mommy kisses between bites of oatmeal! What a sweetie!
I absolutely love those messy kisses!
Post a Comment