Monday, December 8, 2008

A good birthday!

This was a great birthday weekend...we didn't do much but the birthday love was all around! :) (Seeing the Phantom and eating at Ruth's Chris...even though we did it closer to Wendell's birthday...was really for me too.) I ate and ate until I almost popped...I had my work holiday party friday afternoon and then my mother-in-law cooked for me that night. Jordan and Sarah made me a cake that weekend too...my fave...chocolate cake with chocolate icing plus we had some cappucino ice cream on the side. YUMMY! Like I said we didn't do much else...we put the christmas tree up which is always fun...singing along to the christmas music. Although Evan was taking the ornaments off that he could reach as fast as we could put them on!

I have some cute pics I wanted to share too. Pics from my birthday dinner plus I took some of pictures of Jordan and Evan having some brotherly fun outside. I wish you all could see how excited Evan gets when Jordan comes back home for our week. It is like no greeting Daddy or I ever get!! It is so darn cute!
PLUS AN UPDATE ON THE TWINS PIC! Everyone who guessed, including me and Denise, thought I was on the left and Denise was on the right but mom swears it's the other way around. She should know best right??? I still think i'm on the left!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Those are some stinkin' cute pictures. You should frame the one of Jordan hugging Evan.

Parker is kissy kissy too. Last night while waiting to see Minnie Mouse, he'd grab my face and kiss me with an mmmmmwwaa. Then he'd grab Geoff's head and my head and push our heads together so we'd kiss. He did it over and over and over!!

Jeanne said...

Denise is right on! That picture of Evan and Jordan is too cute to handle! Evan is getting SO big! Good grief!

The Cannon Chronicles said...

Happy Birthday!!!! It's so nice that Denise & you have boys around the same age so they get to grow up together!

Christy said...

Very cute pics and girl the one of you and Evan is so good! You should blow that one up and frame it!