Well, after hearing how Twilight is the best book series ever for like the 50th time I finally decided to see what all the fuss was about! :) Lori lent me the first two and I started yesterday afternoon...as you can tell from the title of this post...I am HOOKED! I started when Evan first laid down for his nap and when he woke up I said "naaah, you're not done sleeping yet!" and laid him down on my chest while I continued to read for another hour! :) I'm already through half the first book and loving it! Isn't that funny?? Lori gave me permission to neglect the cleaning, cooking, the family, etc. :) Although, Evan has other ideas about that. When I tried to read while he played he kept giving me his books to read to him. I guess he doesn't find the Twilight book very interesting...he'd rather I read to him about Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer or his Winnie the Pooh book.
An update to the prayer requests...Wendell is feeling a little better. The doctor didn't do much for him at his appointment last Friday except slice open his face in two spots to remove some smaller cysts that had formed and were coming up on his face like pimples. He now has to have ANOTHER cat scan done because they are still not sure what/where exactly it is. And the ENT said he needs to go back to the Oral Surgeon for this type of procedure and that appointment isn't until January 5th (which will probably just be anther consult). So it's been a little frustrating that the whole thing is dragging out. At least they gave him Tylenol 3 with Codeine so he isn't in so much pain. But he looks terrible...face still swollen with two big 'ol bandages on his face from where they cut him open. As for Rachel's dad, when I last talked to her, he was doing much better. I tried calling her this weekend and I didn't get ahold of her to know if he was able to come home yet. And as for my friend who lost her husband...I spoke to her briefly (she was putting her baby down for a nap) and she ended up comforting me!!! She is at peace with the whole situation and still knows that God is faithful....wow...she is a such a testimony for me. I do have another request (why not get all the prayer requests out there so there can be that many more prayers right??). One of our students at my school passed away this weekend very unexpectedly. I just couldn't imagine...Please pray for that family...
Not much else going on in the Sulsona household. I am on my winter break and enjoying spending time with Evan. Although he is getting into this screaming phase when he doesn't get what he wants and it's about to send me to a mental institute. I am really getting quite a lesson in patience. I just don't understand how my cute adorable loving little child can become this raging, possessed ball of terror!?! I still love him immensely though! He is learning so many new words too....he says "Mer Mamas" which is Merry Christmas and "Ho, ho, ho" when he sees Santa Claus. I need to video tape his cute little behind. I'll try so I can post it and share the cuteness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Okay!!!
Well I wil keep praying for all your peeps..
I am so glad you are reading the best book ever!!
Call me when you need to talk about it
Yes, Twilight is off the hizzy! Oh girl,you're in for a ride with these books!!
Sad to hear Evan can be a stink bug sometimes. I totally CANNOT relate to that (hee hee)
Still praying for those people you love so much! :)
I knew you'd LOVE those books! I'm so glad you are reading them! I'm glad to hear Rachel's dad is doing okay. We'll keep praying for Wendell!
I have heard alot about those books...I may have to get one after the New Year and neglect my house chores too, LOL!
Hope all goes well with your husband and will pray for everyone!
Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment