Friday, December 5, 2008
Who's who??
Today is mine and Denise's birthday and our Aunt Wanda sent us an e-card with this picture as the background. It is a picture of us when we were little and were fighting so they made us "kiss and make up". Obviously we didn't want to kiss and drug it out as long as possible! What's funny is Denise and I were trying to figure out which one is which! What do you all think??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Shame on me for not knowing! We were totally bff's at that age? I think Denise is on the right and Denephew is on the left! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I have a confession (but take in mind I only see you once a year) I cant tell you too apart now. I dont know if I ever have. I think I wait until we talk to realize which is which...you look so much alike.
Happy Birthday to you both I hope it's the best one yet for you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I think it's you on the left
I agree with Jeanne, you are on the left and Denise on the right. :)
Hope you girls had a Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment