Friday, November 21, 2008

More prayer please...

I got news from Rachel that her dad took a little turn for the worse last night and is back in ICU. He is a little better today but still in ICU and still needs lots of prayer!

On a more personal note, I would like for all of you to please pray for Wendell. He has pain in his sinuses/face/head and has been to his PCP, dentist, Oral Surgeon, Endodontist. He had a CT scan last week and the PCP called him today to tell him he has a cyst and set him up an appointment for an ENT. The cyst could be nothing but when I hear that word I immediately think cancer! His appointment isn't until December 12th...3 whole weeks away! Please just pray that it's nothing and for peace for Wendell and me while we wait to find out! Thank you all.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Deborah, I will pray. I need you to read Psalm 112. One part of it deals with having no fear of bad news. I am believing for a wonderful report and an answer to his pain. I'll also keep Rachel's daddy lifted up. I do love you heaps. :)

Denise said...

Praying for your man. Why in the world do doctors make people wait that long. It's just plain wrong.