Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A bit late...

I know halloween is done and over but I loved my hippie outfit so I had to post a picture that someone took at work and sent to me! Me and my friend, Jen, at work really wanted to dress up so we kept talking everyone into it and it ended up most people dressed up! We had three hippies! Our students go around to the offices and the neighboring businesses to trick or treat so they love it too! It's all fun!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Cute! You look like a true hippie with your writting all over your jeans.
Dressing up is fun, the kids always love to see adults dress up too!

Jeanne said...

You look like you belong back in the day girl! You pulled that mess off!!!

Denise said...

Who's this luos person trying to sell stuff on our comments section???? He did it to me too. BTW, the outfit is great. Where did you find that vest??? Too much!

Deborah said...

testing the comment moderation....