Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fun with the cousins

This weekend it was just Evan and me...Sarah and Jordan were at their mom's and Wendell worked so we made it a Parker and Tyler fun weekend. Saturday, we went over to Aunt Niecey and Uncle Geoff's to play with Parker. Geoff grilled some ribs (very yummy by the way, Geoff!) and slaved in the kitchen making homemade scallop potatoes and cornbread. WOW! Evan had a blast playing in Parker's new playroom with ALL his toys (which is ALOT by the way). He especially loved this car that played "I heard it through the grapevine" and dances to the beat. I thought we might have to take it home! Then at dinner the boys had fun taking turns screaming and laughing at each other. Needless to say, they didn't get much dinner in their bellies. Then it was bathtime which is always more fun with a buddy. I don't have any pictures of Evan and Parker b/c Aunt Niecey took all the pictures so hopefully she'll blog those! **NOW UPDATED WITH PICTURES FROM AUNT NIECEY WHO DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO BLOG SHE SAYS** Then Sunday was Tyler day (and cousin Brylee but she can't play yet). After lunch Aunt Renee and I took them to the park in Coleman...very nice park by the way. We were the only ones there so they had run of the place. They had fun swinging, and sliding, and chasing after each other. I do have pictures of those two. It was a beautiful day...perfect weather! In this first picture, Evan is tackling Tyler to give him a hug and kiss. He's such a lovable boy!

3 comments:

lori said...

How fun!! Those boys are getting so big.

Denise said...

Parker was sad to see Evan go home. We need to get together more often!! I'll email you the pictures and you can add them to your blog. :)

Jeanne said...

Those are some cute cuties! I love Evan's rock star shirt! I didn't even know Coleman had a park??