Here's some pics i wanted to share. The first ones are from our trip to Busch Gardens yesterday. I got the Fun Pass and since Evan is free...we'll be taking lots of trips to BG! We started out with the animals first...Gorillas, tigers, warthogs...oh, my! :) He loved the animals! There was a baby gorilla who was quite the ham...spinning and sort of dancing right in front of the window. Evan and his friend Peyton, my friend Denise's little boy, really enjoyed that!
back one more time before break is over! I also have Sea World tickets so I just might have to squeeze that in too or save it until summer break. The other pics are just cute ones I had taken recently. Him eating cereal...and making a mess with the milk! Him playing swords with Jordan...and copying everything Jordan does! And Evan and Shane, Rachel's little boy, playing. Rachel came over and bought me Twilight!! how cool! She had bought the 2-disc set and then when she found out there was a 3-disc set, she had to have that one so she gave me the 2-
disc set.





5 comments:
Love those pictures, he's a cutie! SeaWorld is worth it, you need to go over and visit. I got the 3 disc Twilight - I am really enjoying it!
Evan is getting so big. I may just have to get the fun pass too
I'm with Evan and the carousel (how do you spell that?) It looks good and all, but when that puppy starts spinning I want to spew! Remember Wayne's World? "If you're gonna spew, spew into this." You and Denise quoted that all the time. I really want to take the kids to BG! Sea World is wonderful. Josie and Jake ask to go back ALOT! Dang that recession :) Love you!
Looks like a great time. I just love taking the kids to parks and watch their reactions to all the fun and interesting stuff.
i have been meaning to tell you how much i think evan looks like you. these photos reminded me. especially through the eyes. he's a handsome tiny!
He's so darn cute! He's getting to do so much during this spring break. Lucky him! It's going to be a tough Monday when you go back!
Post a Comment