Here's some pictures from the zoo and our 2nd trip to Busch Gardens...fun, fun, fun. I think Evan and I wore ourselves OUT with all the going we did over spring break but it was fun. I love seeing him experience and see new things!
Was Wild Man Evan trying to escape you at BG? We really enjoyed being with ya'll at the z-zoo!!! You need to go back to work so you can get some rest :)
Married to Wendell since 2005, mom to Evan (1) and stepmom to Jordan (8) and Sarah (15). Work at Achievement Academy in Lakeland, FL...a pre-school for kids with developmental delays and disabilities from birth to age 6.
3 comments:
You need a vacation from your vacation! We have Spring Break coming up...I am sooooo looking forward to it!
I love looking at these pictures.
Was Wild Man Evan trying to escape you at BG? We really enjoyed being with ya'll at the z-zoo!!! You need to go back to work so you can get some rest :)
Looks like fun!! Aren't you so glad for Spring Break? It looks like you made the most of yours!
Post a Comment