I figured I'd give everyone a little update on what's going on in the Sulsona household. Not much really...nothing BIG and totally blog-worthy but it makes me feel connected to share so share is what I'm gonna do! So let's see...I have one more day of work and then I'm off for 2 weeks for spring break. HOLLA! Can I get a woo woo!? :) (did I mention I'm in a little bit of a silly mood because I only have one more day of work until a TWO WEEK SPRING BREAK?) What am I going to do on my spring break...well...I plan to buy the Busch Gardens fun pass for myself and taking Evan since he's free! He loves making all the animals noises so I think he is going to love seeing those animals in person. We'll see though. Speaking of animal noises that reminds me of this cute thing Evan does now. Does anyone know the Dr. Seuss book "Are you my mother?". Well, it's basically a baby bird is born and his mother had flown away to get food and he is asking all these different animals if they are his mother. So I get to each animal and I say
Me: So the bird goes up to the cat and what does the cat say?
Evan: Meoooooow
Me: And he says 'are you my mother?'
Evan: Noooooo
Me: Then the bird goes up to the cow and what does the cow say?
Evan: Mooooooo
Me: And he says 'are you my mother?'
Evan: Noooooo
and so on until the bird is finally back in the nest and the mommy bird comes back and Evan lets out a big "YES!" So darn cute! Evan is really into mimicking now too. I really have to watch what I say around him because he will say it! I guess I always greet him by saying "Hi baby!" because now he greets me that way. Yesterday he and Jordan were playing with Jordan's two light sabers and every move or sound that Jordan made, Evan would do too. Also, the boy already knows more spanish than I do! Nana tries to speak to him in only spanish and he's really picking it up. I also plan to go to Universal with 2 friends from work since they are doing the school employees get in free thing again. I also plan to go to this new park in Lakeland that is AWESOME! It is called a Common Ground park because it is desinged to be for all kinds of kids including handicapped. Let me tell you this park is HUGE and so cool. Lots of neat stuff. And I think I'll clean my house! well...try to anyway. Evan usually likes to be right by my side when I'm trying to clean and messing up exactly what I just cleaned!
As for Jordan...took the FCAT last week....got our fingers crossed that he passed! I sure hope so. He also got glasses that he now wears full-time. Apparently Ethan saw a picture of Jordan with glasses on and was extremely worried about how they would wrestle each other anymore. Lori assured him that Jordan could take them off to wrestle but Ethan was not so sure that Jordan would be able to SEE Ethan to wrestle him! :)
As for Sarah...not much...she also took the FCAT last week for the 10th grade. Not so worried about her passing. She is currently doing dual enrollment too. Go Sarah! She has also informed us that she wants to go to Nova University in Ft. Lauderdale after she graduates. You would think she had chosen to go to college in China the way Wendell is acting! "She'll be so far away!" he says. oh my goodness! he just really wants her to go to USF...his alma mater.
And finally as for Wendell...he has surgery for his split tendon in his ankle on April 2nd. He will have to be home and off his feet for two weeks and then on crutches for about 5-6 more weeks. The bills for all his surgeries have started rolling in...i hope they stop rolling soon before they break the bank! But he will be so happy to finally be fully normal again and not in pain all the time. Oh! And our winning streak continues. Since I just won strawberry festival tickets like 2 weeks ago, I put hisname in for a contest for Def Leppard & Poison tickets and guess who won??? Wendell!! Between Denise and I (and spouses)...we've won 10 times. on just this one station. Somebody there must really like us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hi baby, too cute! I need you to enter me in a few contests so I can cash in! It sounds like you've got a pretty planned out Spring Break. Busch Gardens sounds fun!
Wow...you are a winning girl. Ever tried LOTTO?????? If not, you should! Kids are so great. We love books...you need to get "Where the wild things are" and be really animated when you tell the story. Evan will love it!!!! Hope you have a fun spring break. (:
You have been a busy bee! 10 times....great googly moogly. I want to see you one of these 14 days you're off. Love you
Post a Comment