










Well, I was going through some closets looking for junk to sell in a yard sale and I pulled out this small chest and low and behold...what did I find??? Some old cheerleading pictures! It was a book that Mrs. Caruthers gave me when I graduated high school...I believe she gave all of us graduating that year one. What a blast from the past! I SO miss our cheerleading days! We had such fun. I wish we were all looking at these together so we could share our old stories! Those were the days. I didn't put them all but if anyone has more, please post them! I would LOVE to see them. Does anyone have any old videos of our dances? I have "Give it all you got" on my iPod and I'm always trying to remember our dance moves! :)
All my noncheerleader friends...don't worry...i found more old photos that i'll put on here when i get time! :)




5 comments:
Whew - I'm glad you don't have any old pictures of me from high school! It looks like ya'll had a blast cheering together!
Hoo-wee! Girl, them some old photos! Why you treat me so baad? Remember that song? These stir up so many fun emotions in me. I was a stick figure. Good Lord! We all were. I need more pics! Love you
I miss those days too! Do you even remember what all those stunts were called? I can't. Hey - remember spelling out Wildcats by lying down on the ground? Glad no one has a picture of that. How embarrassing.
Those are awesome!! I wish I had more old pictures. All mine are of us at sanibel.
I still watch the cheerleading competitions on ESPN, it always brings a big smile to my face when the squad "sticks it"....oh the memories.
Post a Comment