Sunday, September 7, 2008

My baby got a haircut!

No, not his first ever haircut...it's actually his 3rd haircut! But this time I let them use the clippers and they took it short on the sides and back. He looks like such a big boy now!!! Here are some pictures from today...at the waterpark, playing in the rocks, and Evan looking like a little GQ model!!!













6 comments:

Jennifer said...

He is sooooo handsome!

lori said...

Awe how cute

Jeanne said...

you got it right when you called evan tou GQ model!!

The Cannon Chronicles said...

It's amazing how much older they look with a short haircut! He looks super cute!! I cut Connor's hair so short one time he looked like a cancer patient, it was so . . . sad. Thank goodness hair grows fast.

Cyndi said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW. (:

Denise said...

Oh my goodness - he all of a sudden looks a year older. I definitely like his new do!!