Well, he's not going to be a goblin for Halloween but rather a fire fighter. We had his pictures done at Sears this week in the fire fighter outfit plus a little lion outfit that Wendell had gotten on clearance last halloween...they turned out really cute! I was unsure how he'd do in the pictures because when I tried his fire fighter outfit on him last week he threw a fit trying to get it off! He didn't really want it on at the photo shoot either but the photographer was really good at keeping his attention off the outfit and getting him to laugh. Also check out the picture where he's sticking his butt out....that picture is hilarious! Wendell has really gotten me loving the halloween season....anyone else have any cute halloween pictures to share??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Oh! He is so adorable! I couldnt pick just one favorite they are all so good! Very handsome little man!
Look at you...becoming quite the professional blogger with your animated collage!!! You're showing us all up. You know all those pictures are absolutely adorable, you don't need me to tell ya. Hopefully, he'll wear one of the costumes for you on Halloween.
Lovin' the butt shot! Looks like he did pretty good at the photo shoot! Super cute pics!
Oh that boy is just scrumptious! For rizzle. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Post a Comment