Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Help me win a new car!!

**UPDATE - I'M CURRENTLY 4TH PLACE...VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!**

I use http://www.snapfish.com/ all of the time to print my digital pictures and when they had this “Home for the Holidays” contest to win a new car I thought what the heck, I’ll send in a picture of Evan. I sent in my favorite picture of him…the pumpkin picture from last Halloween (I already blogged about how much i love it earlier!). We made the top 29 and it’s up for a vote now!!! Go to this website http://www.snapfish.com/gethomefortheholidays to vote for Evan’s picture and then send the link to all your family and friends to vote too! All you do is view and vote….don’t have to go through any advertisements!! Hurry though, voting ends on Monday, November 3rd!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I just voted! Good Luck, I hope you win!

Cyndi said...

i voted....you are the only one i gave 5 stars....goodluck girl.