Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ride 'em cowgirl!

My friend Rachel was in a weight loss contest recenty and won the whole kit and caboodle. She lost 35 lbs and looks incredible! She had her big unveiling at the Dallas Bull (HUGE country western bar in Tampa...not sure how a bar ties in with the weight loss thing but they were a sponsor) and she won lots of cool prizes including a makeover. I have to say i had just a little bit of fun at the Dallas Bull. I didn't know any of the line dances but Rachel's sister-in-law, Lindsey, and I jumped out on the dance floor for one that was easy enough to pick up. One of the things Rachel won was dance lessons so Wendell and I may have to join her and Matt to learn some two-steppin'! Although...Wendell wants Salsa lessons (can ya'll just see me trying to salsa dance???) Anyway, I snagged this picture off the dallas bull website of Rachel riding the big mechanical bull...I wasn't there for that but it looks FUN if you ask me!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Rachel always has the wildest stories to tell. She is something else. She does look like a hot mama after losing her weight. Go Rachel!!!

lori said...

WOW she looks great,