Well, my baby turned one. An exciting and depressing fact all in one! But we celebrated nonetheless and had a wonderful day. Lots of fun with family and friends playing in the water, on the slides and the hit of the party...the 2-seater wagon with seatbelts, a door, AND two drink box holders for the modern day child! Thanks to Nana and Papa for that fun gift! Evan got lots of other fun toys too that we can't wait to try out. I think he thoroughly enjoyed tearing into the Elmo cake (or Melmo as Wendell seems to think evan says) that Mommy made him too. Needless to say...there was no napping the rest of the day with that sugar high. All in all it was a good day. Especially at 6:37 pm when he OFFICIALLY turned one year old. :) Check out the pics of our fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh Bob, where do I even start? I guess with a big ole I'm so sorry my whole family is sick and we couldn't come! REALLY sorry! Then I'll move to Evan and his gorgeous self! Girl, that boy is just scrumptious! Fo-rizzle! And you look like some mom right off the cover of Parent magazine! I mean it! And Josie added, "Are those Jake's friends?" when she saw Evan, Parker, and Tyler! Then she said Deborah looks like there's 2 Niecey's! And the song, I truly can't say enough! Love this blog!
Wait, not 2 Niecey's like your big...but because ya'll are twins and look so much alike! Had to clarify that!
We had lots of fun at the party even though Parker refused to get wet. He had fun on the playground and definitely the wagon. Gotta get him one for his b-day I guess. Happy Birthday Evan. You're almost big enough to run around with your cousins!
Post a Comment