Friday, July 11, 2008

Havin' fun with friends!

I love being on summer break! i get to spend so much time playing with Evan! Today, Evan and I went to WaterPlay park (where we plan to have his birthday party) with Rachel and her two kids, Mara who is 4 and Shane who will be 2 just three days before Evan's birthday! The kids had so much fun...this is such a great park for kids. Evan didn't go for much of the spraying water but he liked the small little blurps of water that would pop up. He liked trying to catch them! So cute. check out my pics below!





3 comments:

The Cannon Chronicles said...

That looks like fun! It reminds me of the water section at SeaWorld for the little ones to play in. Caroline also loves waiting for the water to shoot up.

Jeanne said...

I'm so glad you've posted a new one! Yay! Josie and Jake both laid down at the water spitter outer thing and sucked on it. Like 87 million kids hadn't just peed in that very spot. Oh no, my sweeties weren't content with just watching the water shoot out. I hope Evan kept his mouth off the ground :) Love you and I do remember some feeding of the grapes. I'm smiling a big ole grin and shaking my head as I type. Good memories girl or should I say DeNephew.

Denise said...

Can't wait til Evan's b-day party at the water park. The boys will have fun playing together in the water. Will Rachel make it? I haven't seen Mara since she was born, I don't think.