Thursday, February 11, 2010

We're having a...

If you haven't heard yet, the Sulsona Family is adding another little boy to the mix! Amazingly, everyone was thinking girl except for Evan...he said boy! We are just thrilled! Although I would have loved to experience the princess and baby dolls stuff, I love my boys!! We get to prepare the nursery now (changing over Sarah's room since it won't be long till she's off to college!). Have to repaint because her bedroom is currently purple!!! Now it's time for the hard part...coming up with a name! Got any ideas???

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

Congratulations! That is so sweet that he knew his little brother was coming. I love the names "Kellen" and "Avery" You should ask Evan for suggestions!

Cyndi said...

Oh, and I also like "Keanan"

The Cannon Chronicles said...

Another boy will be perfect for your family! What about these names- Joaquin, Diego, Anthonio, Javier, or Alejandro?

Deborah said...

not funny Jenny! :)

Jeanne said...

Jenny's comments are hilarious! I've always loved the name Carter. If we weren't a bunch of Jolly J's....Carter it would've been! I'm quite fond of Diego, though :)