Our 4th grade birthday party at Burger King...oh yeah!
(Heather MacGregor, Carrie Smart, Jeanne Rimes, Ashley Sands, Denise Sands, Deborah Sands, Tracy Hammock, Jennifer Wallace, Ashley Strickland)

Same birthday party. I can make fun of anyone else's hair do because just look at the afro perm my lovely mother gave me! Why did she experiment on me and not Denise???
(Jennifer Wallace, Tracy Hammock, Heather MacGregor, Ashley Strickland, Deborah Sands, Denise Sands, Carrie Smart)
I think this is Sunday School at Coleman Baptist! Notice the shirt I have on...you'll see it a few more times in these pics! Guess it was my favorite!
(Kristin Rutherford, Gus Kornegay, Sean Allis, Deborah Sands, Ashley Strickland, Denise Sands, Travis Childers, ???, ???, Ryan Kornegay I think)

Young astronauts trip to Kennedy Space Center
(Mandy Westbrook, Sabrina Burns, Heather MacGregor, Denise Sands, Cheryl Sennett)
Last day of 5th grade (notice the shirt Denise is wearing...I let her borrow it!)
(Alexis ??? I think, Denise Sands, Cindy Parrett)
Field Trip somewhere (there's that shirt again!)
(Mandy Westbrook, Denise Sands, Heather MacGregor, Deborah Sands)
1st Grade birthday party...playing Duck, Duck, Goose
(sitting out already...Deborah Sands, Missy...aka Lori Warfield)
(Denise Sands, David Warfield, ???, Billy something?, Ashley Strickland, Chastity something, Marissa Drummond, ???, Justin Wade, Heather something?)
Young astronauts trip I think...check out Jeremy Tillman's boom box!!!
(Back: Tony Bowlin, Denise Sands, Mandy Westbrook, Laura Driggers?, Jennifer Wallace, Julie Gollar, Janet Harper, Tasha Caruthers, Tonya Brown, Ericka Young, Jeannette Grant, Sabrina Burns
Front: ???, Aaron Winchester, Heather MacGregor, Deborah Sands, Brad Russ, Jeremy Tillman, Jeremy Poling, Hunter McCormick)
Last day of 5th Grade
(David Foster, Jennifer Wallace, Jeanne Rimes, Ashley Sands)
Young Astronauts again I think
(Back: Hunter McCormick, ???, Mark McKinney?, Jennifer Wallace, Julie Gollar, Deborah Sands, Ericka Young, Laura Driggers, Janet Harper
Front: Jeremy Tillman, Aaron Winchester, Jeremy Poling, Heather MacGregor, Mandy Westbrook, Denise Sands, Tony Bowlin, Sabrina Burns)












2 comments:
I LOVE that afro perm girl you rocked it! Did you know what you are having yet?
Don't you just love old photos and memories. I could get stuck for hours in my craft room just checking out old photos. Makes me smile to see all those faces.
Post a Comment