Friday, July 31, 2009

twinkle twinkle and cruisin'

I had to post this video of Evan singing Twinkle Twinkle. Too darn cute!

This is Evan riding the jeep he got for his birthday. Took him a while to like it...he was a little afraid. But big brother Jordan rode it with him and got him liking it. He's a pro now...notice the one hand driving!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Ok the stop and go is cracking me up. He's got the hang of it with his one handed driving self. But that Twinkle Twinkle Little Star is too too sweet. Oh, I LOVE it. He's adorable Bob!!

lori said...

he drives like his mom

Cyndi said...

Twinkle Twinkle is so sweet! I miss those sweet times! Steven was close by and heard him, he laughed really hard at the end. Then he asked me if he and Evan are cousins. LOL. Funny, with their dark features they look like they could be! (: