You may remember my post a few months ago about Evan's freak out session when I tried to get his hair cut. I've tried the salon one more time since then with the whole family and let him watch Jordan, Wendell and me all get a hair cut hoping he would do it. NOPE! So we bought trimmers to try it at home...NOPE! So we just gave up and decided shaggy hair isn't that bad! Well, I just couldn't take it any longer this weekend. He looked like someone from the 70's or possbily a left out Beatles band member! It was bad...I could have put it in a bow and put him in a dress and I would have a little girl! :) So anyway, Wendell and I decided to give it a shot at home and figured throwing a major fit at home wouldn't be so bad. Wendell cut while I tried occupying him with candy. Then when the candy wouldn't work anymore I had to just hold him with all my might...which was very hard mind you! That boy is strong! Wendell was using scissors because the trimmers just freak him out too bad. He did a pretty good job...there are still some long spots but it's definitely better than before! Then when i was giving him a bath, there were some spots that I had to try to cut....and well...just take a look at the pictures to see the results. OOPS! The one on the side is the worst but there's a couple in the back as well. :( I guess I didn't miss my calling from the beauty salon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh Bob, that's some darn good stuff! Such a funny post! I don't know what I'd do if Jake had a big ole gash of hair missing! I can handle permanent marker, but a blotched up hair do I believe would do me in :)
Ok....so you did that???? As I was reading, I was waiting for you to say how he decided he would cut his own hair! Girl, that's funny. Good thing he is still small enough not to care! lol It's hair, it grows back. (:
That poor boy! Just let that boy's hair grow long like his grandpa wendell's. hee hee!
He so darn cute, that spot don't even matter! Although it is quite funny that YOU did it :)
Post a Comment