Monday, February 2, 2009
Just wanted to tell you all of my humiliating hair cut experience with Evan yesterday. He threw a royal tantrum, screaming at the top of his lungs, kicking and thrashing his body while the lady tried to cut his hair. I think everyone in Wal-mart stopped what they were doing to watch the kid being tortured in the salon! But she had already started so I had to let her finish. This wasn't his first haircut either...nor his 2nd, nor his 3rd, nor his 4th but his 5th haircut in his lifetime...you'd think he was used to it. He's never done that before! I normally don't go to Wal-mart to have it done but the place I normally go to had an hour wait and I hadn't made an appoinment. I thought it would be easy enough since he had done pretty well the other times. It was 15 minutes of hell…I was so embarrassed! Plus my neighbor was in the salon at the same time...I'm sure he thinks my child is a hellion...he's not really...he just absolutely DID NOT WANT that lady to touch him. I think it's the stranger anxiety because he used to be very friendly to strangers but not anymore. What’s worse is his hair cut is a mutilation…AWFUL! And I was thinking of getting his 18-month pictures done. NOT ANYMORE! I tried to take a picture so everyone could see how bad it is but he wasn't in the mood for that either! It's like an uneven dumb and dumber haircut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Girl been there done that with Caroline, don't feel bad. I think every child goes through that phase.
You have GOT to put a picture up of this Harry or Lloyd do. I must see Evan's mutitlated hair. It can't be worse than my Veronica cut! :) Love you
I havent had the salon incident but have had the screaming child in Walmart a few times! LOL
Sometimes little ones just dont want to be messed with.
The good thing is usually it will grow back really fast!
HA HA HA Girl I am laughing at that one. Sorry but if you remember Poor Ethan and his bad haircut that finally resulted in a complete shaving, oh man too funny
Post a Comment