Sunday, May 18, 2008
Screeaaammm Machine!
Yesterday, Wendell and I went to Cypress Gardens for some fun and ALONE adult time and let me tell you if you haven't been to Cypress Gardens since they redid it then you need to go. It is a GREAT park for kids...lots of kid friendly rides, a water park plus they still have the beautiful gardens (the kids can even enjoy those b/c they have huge ladybugs and snails and birds that move and they're made of flowers!). Wendell and I spent an hour in the lazy river...love the lazy river. The wave pool is awesome and of course i tried out one of the scary water slides....whew, i don't think my stomach can take those kinds of drops anymore...i came off that thing shaking! But my fave was the Starline Coaster...it is Florida's "original scream machine" aka wooden coaster. It rivals the Great American Scream Machine at Six Flags my friends. LOVED it! So that's my spiel for today...go to Cypress Gardens! Sorry no picture though...we left the camera at home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I was just telling your sister I want to go with Joey, Josie and Jake! We need to do it together. Love you
Post a Comment