Thursday, May 8, 2008

Let's get this party started!


Okay, so i have to jump on the BLOG band wagon too. i have seen others' blogs and it is a very cool way to see what's going on with everyone and i LOVE seeing all the pics of everyone's kids. i would go to one blog, then from there to someone else's, then someone else's and i loved it. I got to "see" people i haven't seen in ages! I have to say i'm a little jealous though, that i don't get to have "playdates" with my wildwood friends. :( i love and miss you all...


anyway, so i'm going to give this a whirl. i have NO idea when i'm actually going to have to time to do this. (right now i'm at work...SSHHHHH!) But at least i'll get to post pics of my ADORABLE kid!! :)


So that's it for now...hey, it's a start!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hey Bob! I love your blog!!! How dare you call those little cuties the 3 stooges! :) Your family is beautiful. Love you

Rain27253 said...

Hi Deborah-I remember that kid calling you Bob, and I know his name starts with a K...can't remember the rest, though! Anyway, I like the pics of Evan & your step kids. You should add more of you & your husband, too! Take care!

-Lorraine