Sunday, May 11, 2008

HaPPy mOthEr'S dAY!


Happy Mother's Day to all you who are moms, want to be moms, or just have a mom! Hope it was great no matter what! Mine was great...Wendell got up with Evan and let me sleep in. woo hoo! Then I woke up to some beautiful roses and card while he and Sarah slaved in the kitchen for a YUMMY breakfast of eggs, bacon, grits, english muffins, and potatoes. SO GOOD! We had Wendell's family over too. Then after we dropped Sarah and Jordan off, we went shopping and out to dinner at Carrabba's. But my best present was the one Evan gave me....his first tooth! FINALLY! I thought the boy was going to turn one and still have no teeth. It's the top left. I know this isn't the cutest pic of Evan but I had to show off his new tooth!

3 comments:

The Cannon Chronicles said...

Happy Mother's Day! Congrats on the first tooth!

Jeanne said...

I just love reading your blog! Happy Mother's Day! I love you girlie!!!

Jeanne said...

Girl, I LOVE your picture...of you and your kids. Oh, that is real cute!