Well, Jordan isn't quite 8 yet but we sure had fun celebrating his upcoming birthday this past weekend anyway! What started out as a rough beginning of a day (I had a serious allergic reaction to these gobs of bites on my legs from walking out into our jungle of a backyard ~ the mower has been broken for over a month...that's another blog for another day ~ from what i found out to be chiggers...let's just say I made quasimodo look good, then a torrential rainfall when we first got to the beach ~ but the kids made the most of that playing in the rain...even Evan...it was so cute ~ to then getting booted out from the last open pavillion ~ who knew you could RESERVE them?? ~ it turned out to be a fun, fun day. The kids had fun at the beach playing and then we headed over to the Tradewinds at St. Pete beach where Denise and Geoff had rented a room to play in the pool. The boys got to ride down this HUMONGOUS slide (aunt niecey had to get in on that too!) and also had fun practicing their wrestling moves as they dove into the pool. The next day we continued the celebration and had a big birthday breakfast and gave Jordan his gifts from us....two Guitar Hero games and two guitars...WHICH by the way, i am more addicted to this game than Jordan now!! love it! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN! I love you so much.
ps. come back soon...i'm going to create another slideshow of Jordan through the years since most of my family and friends didn't know him as a baby! You can see some similarity to Evan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
We had fun!! Even after Ethan's wasp sting and his cut foot. What a funny day, but it all turned out good
Denise looks so funny screaming her way down that slide. I can't believe she went down on her belly! That crazy girl! :) I love Fort DeSota! It's my fav. We haven't been in like 5 years or something. Looks like everybody had so much fun!!!
Hi there....I am so hooked on this blog stuff. You guys are the reason why! It is awesome to keep up with everyone. Your family is amazing. It makes me smile to read the kind of work you are doing. I do alot of community/school type volunteering. There is such a need for benevelant spirits in this world!
Oh nice!!! Thanks for posting the picture of me coming down the slide like a freakin' crazy person. I look like a spaz. It was a fun day - especially watching Jordan and Ethan doing the wrestling slams into the pool. Happy Birthday little man! Can't wait to play guitar hero with ya.
Post a Comment