Friday, August 22, 2008

Jordan through the years

Okay, here is a little "Through the Years" slideshow since most of you (well, inlcuding me for that matter) didn't know Jordan since he was born. Wendell was not a good picture person until I came along so there weren't many baby and toddler pictures to choose from but you'll get to see what a cutie he was anyway. Some people...mainly Wendell's family...say he and Evan look alike. I'm not totally sold on that...there are a few similarities though. Jordan's been a great stepson...i hate using the word "step" because it makes me think of the evil stepsisters and stepmother in Cinderella. Jordan calls me his second mommy...he has two mommies and two daddies so he is just loved twice as much is what we tell him! We have a very natural mom/son relationship too which I am very thankful for. We have the extra special cuddly times and the "let me test my boundaries" times!! Jordan is a wonderful big brother to Evan...Evan just adores 'Nano' as he calls him (don't know how he came up with that but you should hear Evan calling him...Naaaaaaaaanoo....so funny) and a terrific little brother to Sarah...he loves her so much and always wants to play games with her...he tries not to pester her too much. I am blessed to have him as part of my family and love him very much. So Happy Birthday Jordan!!!

5 comments:

The Cannon Chronicles said...

He is such a cutie! Happy Birthday Jordan. I like the picture of Evan with the number 1 too!

Denise said...

I agree with you - I don't see any similarities between Jordan and Evan except the color of their skin. :) He was and is a little cutie

Jennifer said...

I love that I feel connected to you through our blogs. I'd love to know the story of how you met your husband! I would love to know Denise's story too. I go to PCC twice a month for my teaching certification. I have been going since Feb. and Sept is my last month. I only go every other Saturday. I just read about the school you work at. I actually love to come and visit the school sometime. I think I would actually be able to miss work and still get paid since I work with the same type children. I will check into it. Well Happy Birthday Evan, I hope to meet you someday!!

lori said...

Oh my goodness that was cute and that picture of ethan and Jordan they were so little and so cute

Jeanne said...

Dern, Jordan's teddy in that first picture is like the bigger than he is! :) Love you!